Business Current Account
Get your business going with the simple, convenient Business Current Account
that meets all your daily transacting needs.
- A VISA debit card that is accepted worldwide
- Access to 32 branches and 114 ATMs countrywide
- Internet banking
- Access to trade finance and cash management products and services
- Access to a relationship manager (turnover of P10 million and above)
- Memorandum and articles of association
- Form 3 (Certificate of Incorporation)
- Form 2 (shows list of directors)
- Form 5 (shows location and address of business)
- Share certificates
- New company documents registered July 2007:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Form 13 consent and certificate of directors of an existing company
- Form 14 Notice of change of directors or secretary and particulars of directors or secretary
- Form 15 Notice of change of registered office (only required if there is a change after incorporation)
- Resolution - opening an account with Absa, stating signing arrangements, signed by ALL directors and stamped by company secretaries/for an existing account confirmation of the current signatories
- Directors’ signatories: identity documents (Omang for Batswana and passports for non-citizens)
- Address verification for the company and directors: utility bills for the company (not more than three months old) , i.e. water utilities bill, electricity bill, telephone (btc) bill, or letters of confirmation from company secretaries Please note both the physical and postal address should be incorporated in the bill
- Kindly note that if the prospective customer is owned by another company, we require certificate of incorporation, share certificates, list of directors form, company structure, address verification for the company and directors, IDs for all directors, signatories into the account and shareholders OR key stakeholders of the parent company (Omang for Batswana and passports for non-citizens). All ultimate beneficiary owners KYC is required
- Company structure stamped by company secretaries, showing the names of the key controllers and percentage of shares they hold
- 12 months’ cash-flow projections for new companies or latest financial statements for existing companies
- P2,000 opening balance required to activate the account
- Company profile which should include background about the director/s, company and the services they offer
- Directors’ source of income and source of funds (payslip) or declaration of income form to be completed
You might also be interested in
Give your savings a real boost by taking up one of our interest-bearing savings accounts.
streamlined and effective – just the way you like your business to run.
Our secured and unsecured business loans offer excellent solutions for your business needs.