Affordable asset finance for your business
We’ll assist you all the way, from calculating your repayments to insuring your vehicles and assets.
What you can expect
- You can borrow from P75,000.
- On new vehicles, a 20% deposit or more is required.
- On used vehicles, a deposit of 30% or more is required, depending on the age of the vehicle.
- If you are buying a used car, it shouldn’t be more than five years old.
- Get finance for movable assets, plant and equipment.
- Repayment periods of up to five years apply.
- Copy of board resolution
- Company profile
- Cash flow projections, projected income statements and balance sheet for the finance period (1-5 years)
- 6 months’ bank statements
- Particulars of directors and secretaries (for non-Absa clients)
- Annual returns and tax clearance
- VAT registration certificate
- Valid trading license
- Quotation of equipment or vehicle to be financed
- 3 years’ audited or unaudited financial statements and most recent management accounts
- Proof of deposit
- Tax identity number (TIN) document for the company
- Proof of income
- CVs of directors