Get off to a good start with a Graduate Loan
You may qualify for this great starter loan if you’ve graduated from a recognised tertiary institution within the past three years. Borrow up to P75,000 at competitive rates with no security required with a Graduate Loan
What you can expect
- Borrow up to P75,000 with no security required.
- Competitive interest rates and loan fees apply.
- Flexible repayment periods range from 12 to 48 months, provided the loan end date is before expiry of contract.
- Retrenchment insurance cover is offered to secure your loan against retrenchment.
- In the event of a retrenchment the total outstanding balance of your loan will be settled by the insurer.
- Credit life insurance is offered to cover the loan in the case of death or permanent disability.
- It's a quick approval process.
- Available to credit-worthy salaried customers who are employed permanently or on a contract basis
- Existing and new salary account holders can apply
- No collateral or security needed to apply for the loan
- To pay your loan, a monthly stop order is required to deduct the loan instalment from your salary account
- Competitive rates with no security required
- To qualify you must have graduated from a recognised tertiary institution within the past 3 years
- Your employment confirmation letter and latest payslip
- Your tertiary education certificate (available to holders of valid tertiary diplomas, and graduates)
- 3 months’ bank statement for new customers who have been employed
- Your valid Omang or passport for non-citizens
- Residence permit for non-citizens
- Address confirmation document
- A marriage certificate, if married in community of property
- Form A, if married out of community of property