You may qualify for this great starter loan if you’ve graduated from a recognised tertiary institution within
the past three years. Borrow up to P75,000 at competitive rates with no security required with a Graduate Loan
- Borrow up to P75,000 with no security required.
- Competitive interest rates and loan fees apply.
- Flexible repayment periods range from 12 to 48 months, provided the loan end date is before expiry of contract.
- Retrenchment insurance cover is offered to secure your loan against retrenchment.
- In the event of a retrenchment the total outstanding balance of your loan will be settled by the insurer.
- Credit life insurance is offered to cover the loan in the case of death or permanent disability.
- It's a quick approval process.
- Available to credit-worthy salaried customers who are employed permanently or on a contract basis
- Existing and new salary account holders can apply
- No collateral or security needed to apply for the loan
- To pay your loan, a monthly stop order is required to deduct the loan instalment from your salary account
- Competitive rates with no security required
- To qualify you must have graduated from a recognised tertiary institution within the past 3 years
- Completed application form
- Current payslip
- Salary account with Absa Bank or three months bank statements from your current bank
- Valid Omang
- For non – citizens; passport, valid work and residence permit
- Confirmation of employment
- Confirmation of physical address
- Copy of your contract if you are employed on a contract basis
- Marriage certificate if you are married, and consent from your spouse where it applies
- Form A if you are married out of community of property
- Credit Life is compulsory
- Balances of all loans and credit cards
You might also be interested in
Get 24/7 control over your everyday banking, and use our digital banking platforms to access your account wherever you are
Give your savings a real boost by taking up one of our interest-bearing savings accounts.
Open the door to many rewards and benefits with a Visa credit card from Absa.