- Use your Platinum Credit Card at any point-of-sale terminal or online and earn miles. Purchases made using supplementary cards issued to your family or friends will also be added to your account.
- For every P100 you spend on your Absa Platinum Credit card locally, you earn 100 worldmiles.
- For every P100 you spend on your Absa Platinum Credit card internationally, you earn 200 worldmiles.
- Worldmiles are valid for 36 months from the date that you earn them, so remember to monitor and redeem your balance.
- Once you have earned 75 000 Worldmiles you will be able to redeem part or all these miles by simply calling the Sky branch on 3159575. The transaction will be processed and the cash reward transferred into your credit card account.
- Every 100 World Miles earned is equal to P1.
- Now you can enjoy the flexibility to choose how you spend your rewards.
- Earn two points for every P100 spent at any point-of-sale worldwide with your credit card.
- Enjoy bonus points on your birthday.
- You require a minimum of 1,500 points to redeem the reward points as cash on your card account.
- To redeem points, contact our Contact Centre.
- For redemption, 10 points are equivalent to P1.00.
- Points are valid for 2 years from the time they are earned.
Our emergency medical and related expenses cover:
How it works
- Receive cover when a return air ticket from Botswana and back is purchased using a valid Absa credit card.
- The cover becomes effective from date of entry into a foreign country.
- Validation is as per stamp on passport.
- Automatic cover focuses on personal accident and emergency medical expenses for travel up to 90 days.
- The benefit payment will be subject to the insured providing the relevant documentation when lodging a claim.
What you get
- Free travel insurance package for Absa credit card holders under 80 years of age
- Medical and repatriation limit: P1,000,000
- Death benefit: P50,000
- Permanent disability: P50,000
- Personal liability: P500,000
- Emergency dental treatment: P2,000
- Include accompanying travel companion and children
What you need to know
- Suicide, attempted suicide, or any self-inflicted accident injury sustained while under the influence of intoxicating substances liquor or drugs is excluded.
- In the event of a hospitalisation claim, you should contact:
- Botswana Insurance Company: Tel:+267 395 8023