Gold credit card
The Absa Gold Credit Card comes with great features fit for your VIP lifestyle. You will enjoy numerous
rewards and discounts when paying with your gold card — locally, across the world and online.
- Up to 56 days interest-free credit
- Chip and PIN enabled for security
- Online purchase transactions secured through Verified by VISA technology (VBV)
- Free travel insurance for a return air ticket bought with an Absa credit card with the journey originating and ending in Botswana
- Free lost card cover protection
- Free accidental hospital cash back
- Reward Points Programme redeemable as cash-back into your Absa credit card account
- Worldwide VISA offers on shopping, travel and restaurants
- Discounts from various local outlets
- Free SMS alerts and eStatements
- Real-time online payment into your card account through internet banking and mobile banking
- Online view of your current and historic card transactions up to 24 months
- Access to card-related transactions and payments through mobile banking
- 24-hour access to cash from ATMs
- Accepted in over 150 countries around the world on ATMs with a VISA sign
- Detailed statements every month to help you budget
- Flexible repayment options from 5% to 100%
- A quick and convenient way of paying on point-of-sale machines for free
- You must be 21-60 years old.
- You need a minimum net income of P10,000.
- You must have a bank account with any bank in Botswana.
- Latest payslip
- 3 months' bank statement for non-Absa customers
- A valid ID card (citizens) or passport (non-citizens)
- Utility bill (no older than 3 months for address confirmation)
- Marriage certificate (form A or B)
- Valid residence, work permit and employment contract for non-citizens (minimum validity of 2 years)
You might also be interested in
Get 24/7 control over your everyday banking, and use our digital banking platforms to access your account wherever you are
Give your savings a real boost by taking up one of our interest-bearing savings accounts.
Explore loan facilities with flexible repayment terms and competitive interest rates.