If you want to save time, money and the environment, eStatements are the perfect choice. They are much easier to keep track of and more secure than paper statements. So, why not go paperless and enjoy digital banking?
What you can expect
- eStatements are free.
- You’ll get your statement faster than through the post.
- They are secure. Your statement will be delivered as a PDF document and you will need a password to open it.
- You’ll get your statement wherever you are in the world.
- Visit your nearest Absa branch and complete the registration form.
- Please ensure that your email address is correct and active.
What is an eStatement?
An eStatement is an electronic version of your account activity statement over a period of time.
Who qualifies for an eStatement?
All retail banking customers qualify.
What does a customer need to do to register for the service?
Visit the nearest branch to complete the registration form. Please ensure that the email address is accurate and active.
Is there a fee for this service?
No, this service is absolutely free.
Forgot your password?
Please refer to the email sent with your eStatement for guidance or call 0800 600 444/+267 315 9575.
Will customers continue to receive statements through the post?
No. Once registered for eStatements, customers will only receive their statements via email.
Can I receive my eStatements on more than one email address?
Yes. All you have to do is to sign up using all the email addresses that you want to receive your statements on.
Note: Customers who have registered for eStatements, will be CHARGED for paper statements requested either via the branch or Call Centre.