Ideal for businesses with larger payment volumes or many outlets, our integrated point-of-sale services offer you a host-to-host payment solution. With a direct link to Absa, you’ll enjoy faster payment processing, as well as better information management to help with reconciliation.
Integrated point solutions enables you to:
- Accept credit and debit card payments in-store
- Use host-to-host solution that offers faster payment processing
- Designed for ease of integration into a retailer's cash till systems
- Both EMV and PCI compliant
- Access detailed POS batch reports to help with reconciliation
- Enjoy dedicated customer support
How it works:
- If the customer selects to pay by card, the till will send the sale for the total amount to be paid on the PinPad
- The PinPad prompts the customer to swipe or enter their card on the PinPad
- The PinPad will prompt the customer to enter their PIN (if the verification method for the card is a PIN). Otherwise, a receipt is printed on the till and this receipt will have space for the cardholder’s signature (if it is a magstripe card with signature verification method)
- The customer will enter their secret PIN for chip-and-PIN card transactions and the PinPad will encrypt the PIN and card data that is sent to Absa Bank Botswana for authorisation
- Absa Bank will either authorise or decline the transaction
- The PinPad will then display "authorised" or "declined" and will prompt the customer to remove their card
- The PinPad will send all the data required for printing the receipts to the till, irrespective of whether it is authorised or declined
- The till will then print the merchant and customer receipts.
- The cashier will give the customer their receipt while keeping the merchant receipt.